Improve Communication in Your Organization!
Being able to communicate effectively is a cornerstone to building positive working relationships; it will enable you to build rapport, develop relationships and feel comfortable and confident around others. People who can communicate effectively are great at getting others to open up and discuss feelings and emotions. They can respond appropriately during difficult conversations and feel less pressure when communicating with superiors and peers.
Improved communication means improved results.
This course is intended for anybody from entry-level employees to managers and beyond who wants to develop their communication skills and ensure they understand others, whilst getting their message across clearly and in a way that fosters positive relationships. They’ll learn what it takes to be a successful communicator and how best to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
- Communicate clearly and get their message across
- Encourage others to open up and speak freely with them
- Communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Cope with difficult communication situations
- Module 1 – Understanding Communication
- Module 2 – Communication Styles
- Module 3 – Communication Attitude
- Module 4 – Communicate Confidently
- Module 5 – Active Listening
- Module 6 – Clarifying and Questioning
- Module 7 – Non-Verbal communication
- Module 8 – Getting Your Message Across
- Module 9 – Difficult Communication
- Module 10 – Putting it all into Practice
This course can also be taken in bite-size modules throughout a couple of weeks where the client has an option to either participate in the virtual classroom or take the self-paced online courses choosing each of the modules individually.
To further develop your communication skills we advise looking into following training programmes: The Art of Negotiation, Conflict Resolution Programme, Presenting With Impact, Emotional Intelligence or consider Communication Skills Excellence Programme which includes them all.
The Client can opt for ongoing support whereby a couple of weeks after the training, our trainer will be in contact with your participants to conduct post-training analysis and provide further support should they need it. You will be given direct contact with your trainer.
Interested in this workshop?
For further information call us on +49 176 37599263, or complete the form below.