This bite-size workshop will enable you to communicate more clearly and effectively. The workshop focus is on active listening, questioning skills, on how to be more assertive and how to read body language.
Improved communication means improved results.
This course is intended for anybody from entry-level employees to managers and beyond who wants to develop their communication skills and ensure they understand others, whilst getting their message across clearly and in a way that fosters positive relationships. They’ll learn what it takes to be a successful communicator and how best to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
This training course is interactive and full of self-discovery / self-evaluating exercises, group exercises and discussions, best practice theories, role plays and practice exercises.
BONUS: All the participants will receive a free e-book with the summary of Top Tips for Effective Communication for quick and easy reference.
At the end of this training course you will able to:
- Understand and adopt the six key communication principles
- Listen with attention and focus
- Ask insightful questions
- Use and read voice tone and body language
- Use Assertiveness in Communication
- Module 1 – How well do you Communicate
- Module 2 – Six Basic Principles of Communication
- Module 3 – Focus on Behaviour not Personality
- Module 4 – Being Specific
- Module 5 – Use the Power of Questions
- Module 6 – Listen Actively
- Module 7 – Communicate Assertively
- Module 8 – Understand non-verbal Communication
This workshop can be delivered in the virtual classroom.
To further develop your communication skills we advise looking into following training programmes: The Art of Negotiation, Conflict Resolution Programme, Presenting With Impact, Emotional Intelligence or consider Communication Skills Excellence Programme which includes them all.
The Client can opt for ongoing support whereby a couple of weeks after the training, our trainer will be in contact with your participants to conduct post-training analysis and provide further support should they need it. You will be given direct contact with your trainer.
Interested in this workshop?
For further information call us on +49 176 37599263, or complete the form below.