Emotional intelligence affects us all, whether we’re constantly working in collaboration with others or individually on projects. So, this training course would be suitable for everyone in your organisation, but particularly those that have to interact with others regularly.
With greater self-awareness of their emotions and the ability to empathise and understand other people’s emotional state, your team will perform better in the workplace. In other words, being emotionally intelligent makes a real difference to performance and, therefore, profit.
Emotional intelligence training is not just a desirable ‘soft skill’. Research indicates that emotional intelligence can be a better indicator of workplace performance than IQ. It gives you very real and concrete benefits and should be an essential element of any staff development programme.
This is a great development programme for anyone who wants to develop their awareness of EI and perform more effectively.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Be aware of emotions and the impact they have on their performance
- Recognise and understand emotions in others and how to adapt their behaviour to suit
- Regulate their emotions and so enhance performance
- Handle and inspire emotion in others
- What is Emotional Intelligence?– What EI is and its role in improving performance in the workplace?
- Self-Awareness – Understanding how self-aware participants currently are, reviewing the value of self-awareness and providing an opportunity to develop this.
- Self-Management – Appreciating that we manage ourselves based on our values, attitudes and beliefs. Looking at methods of improving self-management and overcoming negative ‘self-talk’.
- Self-Motivation – A look at how personal goals drive our self-motivation, how our beliefs, values and attitudes can affect our motivation and some valuable techniques for personal improvement.
- Empathy– Helping participants appreciate the need for empathy and providing the methods for doing it.
- Handling Relationships – Bringing the previous skills together to become ‘socially intelligent’. Looking at real-life situations and how emotional intelligence plays a part. Finally; reviewing ways of further improving relationships using emotional intelligence.
This course can be taken as an online course in a virtual classroom setting or you can choose an online self-paced course.
The client can opt for ongoing support whereby a couple of weeks after the training, our trainer will be in contact with your participants to conduct post-training analysis and provide further support should they need it. You will be given direct contact with your trainer.
Interested in this workshop?
For further information call us on +49 176 37599263, or complete the form below.