About this course
As today’s workforce thrives on constant and constructive feedback as well as opportunities for growth, it is of utmost importance that performance management processes are constantly reevaluated. Thus your Directors, Managers and Leaders must be equipped with correct tools, skills and knowledge to be able to manage performance effectively.
Performance management is not a fixed sequence of events, but a continuous process that constantly adapts to the needs of the team.
This one-day interactive course is stack with benefits such as:
- Improved organisational performance -staff become aligned with company goals
- Improved productivity – performance is benchmarked to set challenging targets
- Improves communication – promoting open dialogue and building better relationships
- Clear accountabilities – a chance to recognise a good performance while improving poor
- Saves management time and reduces conflict – making clear cost savings
- Ensures efficiency and consistency in performance – building team spirit
- Clarifies expectation of employees – provides a chance to establish future objectives
- Defines career paths and promotes job satisfaction – people feel cared about
- Better employee retention and loyalty – feedback is crucial for personal development.
Anyone involved in the performance management or appraisal process. This could include but it’s not limited to Directors, Managers, Team Leaders, HR Professionals.
While presenting participants with theories, we use various methods such as group work, open discussion, exercises and feedback thus encouraging maximum engagement from all delegates to test out the information given. At the end of the course, participants work on how to transfer this knowledge and newly learned ideas into the workplace.
BONUS: All the participants will receive a free e-book with Top Tips and checklists, TNA documents and more for quick and easy reference.
At the end of this performance management training course you will be able to:
- Explain your role in managing the performance of your team
- Describe the key stages in the performance management process
- Use the performance management skills and techniques practice to create a development plan
- Review the challenges that face you within your specific team
- Follow an action plan of your key development points
- What is Performance Management
- The Performance Management Cycle
- The Key Skills in Performance Management
- Objective Setting
- What is Leadership?
- Ability or Motivation?
- Adapting Your Leadership Style
- Giving Difficult Feedback
- Judgmental or Behavioural Feedback?
- Performance Reviews
- Performance Reviews Practice
- Using the GROW model to problem solve
- Managing Poor Performance
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- Session Review and Close
This course can also serve as a good refresher course for those who might need to brush up on some of their PM skills. We can tailor the course content to your specific needs.
This course can also be taken in bite-size modules throughout a couple of weeks where the client has an option to either participate in the virtual classroom or take the bite-size modules as a self-paced study. Should you be interested to take certain parts of PM in more depth, you have an option to take only some of the modules in a bite-size format tailored to your specific needs.
The client can opt for ongoing support whereby a couple of weeks after the training, our trainer will be in contact with your participants to conduct post-training analysis and provide further support should they need it. You will be given direct contact with your trainer.
Interested in this workshop?
For further information call us on +49 176 37599263, or complete the form below.