This session will provide you with the ideas and techniques to help you feel more confident about presenting and will help you to become an effective presenter. This Presentation Skills training course focuses on the ‘nuts and bolts’ of presentations and provides a solid grounding in the processes and practices of effective presenting.
This course is intended for anyone that currently presents or is due to present to small or large groups or holds meetings regularly.
This training course is interactive, highly engaging and full of relevant activities and exercises.
BONUS: All the participants will receive a free e-book with the summary of Top Tips for successful Business Presentation for quick and easy reference.
At the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Plan a presentation keeping the audience in mind
- Develop clear objectives for their presentation
- Use ‘attention grabbers’ to enhance their opening
- Develop effective visual aids
- Use several different methods and tools for presenting
- Use positive presentation style behaviours
- Practice their skills in presenting
- Module 1 – Problems and fears with Presentations
- Module 2 – Qualities of an Effective Presenter
- Module 3 – Planning a Presentation
- Module 4 – Structuring Your Presentation
- Module 5 – Opening Attention Grabbers
- Module 6 – Using Visual Aids
- Module 7 – Presentation Models and Tools
- Module 8 – Presentation style
- Module 9 – Presentation Practice
This course can also be taken in bite-size modules throughout a couple of weeks where the client has an option to either participate in the virtual classroom or take the self-paced online courses choosing each of the modules individually.
To further develop your communication skills we advise looking into following training programmes: Communicate Effectively, The Art of Negotiation, Conflict Resolution Programme, Emotional Intelligence or consider 5-day Communication Skills Excellence Programme which includes them all.
The Client can opt for ongoing support whereby a couple of weeks after the training, our trainer will be in contact with your participants to conduct post-training analysis and provide further support should they need it. You will be given direct contact with your trainer.
Interested in this workshop?
For further information call us on +49 176 37599263, or complete the form below.