By adopting an approach where the parties work with each other, it is possible to reach outcomes that satisfy all. This positive approach to negotiation will help build business relationships that could last for years.
This negotiation skills training course is aimed at anyone who negotiates as part of their role or is building on their existing communication skills.
The training is interactive and highly engaging and will help participants to understand what we mean by negotiation and will provide some of the tools to help them negotiate well. You will also have the opportunity to practice using those tools in the safety of the training environment.
BONUS: All the participants will receive a free e-book with the summary of Top Tips for Effective Negotiation for quick and easy reference.
By the end of this negotiation skills training course you will be able to:
- Negotiate to achieve mutually acceptable outcomes
- Make effective preparations before starting to negotiate
- Set a negotiating range that you can work within
- Follow a clear structure for negotiations that will help you focus and achieve results
- Module 1 – What is negotiation?
- Module 2 – Potential negotiations
- Module 3 – Alternatives to Negotiation
- Module 4 – Negotiating Structure
- Module 5 – Planning
- Module 6 – Laying Foundations
- Module 7 – Win-Win
- Module 8 – Closing Effectively
- Module 9 – Practice the Process
- Module 10 – I now know
This course can also be taken in bite-size modules throughout a couple of weeks where the client has an option to either participate in the virtual classroom or take the self-paced online courses choosing each of the modules individually.
To further develop your communication skills we advise looking into following training programmes: Communicate Effectively, Conflict Resolution Programme, Presenting With Impact, Emotional Intelligence or consider Communication Skills Excellence Programme which includes them all.
The Client can opt for ongoing support whereby a couple of weeks after the training, our trainer will be in contact with your participants to conduct post-training analysis and provide further support should they need it. You will be given direct contact with your trainer.